The children of Neve Hanna are the future of Israel. They come from every sector of the country, from every community. They have a lot to offer but need you to help them reach their full potential. Donations of all sizes are welcome with gratitude and are tax deductible. AFNH is a 501C tax exempt organization. Donate online by hitting the donate button above or make checks payable to: The American Friends of Neve Hanna
Neve Hanna is a supportive caring community providing individualized therapy and learning programs for every child.
Approximately 80 to 100 children live in the therapeutic community of Neve Hanna, where they can heal and thrive. These children live in supportive group houses where they learn to trust in people and in their surroundings. We develop an individual therapeutic and learning program for each child, which might include music or drama therapy, animal-assisted therapy, therapeutic horseback riding, gardening therapy program, as well as remedial academic teaching.
Many older children work in the bakery, where they acquire lifetime vocational and business skills. And all children receive a joyful, egalitarian Jewish education.
Please contribute generously to Neve Hanna so more young Israeli eyes can light up with joy, learning, and physical and emotional health.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GIVING:
- New Cultural Center: $150,000
- Safety Needs; smoke detectors, wireless intercom, sprinklers, fire stairs, fence: $100,000
- Bakery Expansion and New Equipment: $50,000
- New Greenhouse for Environmental Education: $25,000
- Renovation of the Neve Hanna Kitchen: $15,000
- New Playground Equipment: $5,000
- Academic Tutoring: $2,500 per child per year
- Therapy: $3,500 per child per year
- Bar or Bat Mitzvah Education plus Simcha,Tefillin, Tallit and Siddur: $1,500/child
- Personal Computer for a High School Student: $1,000/child
- Sponsored Trip for all Neve Hanna Children: $500/child
- Therapy: $360 per child for one month
- Become a Friend of Neve Hanna. Help meet all urgent needs: $180