BECOME A FRIEND!
The children of Neve Hanna are the future of Israel. They come from every sector of the country, from every community. They have a lot to offer but need you to help them reach their full potential. Donations of all sizes are welcome with gratitude and are tax deductible. AFNH is a 501C tax exempt organization.
Neve Hanna is a supportive caring community providing individualized therapy and learning programs for every child.
Bar/Bat Mitzvah Program
Masorti Noam Youth Movement Activities
Holiday celebrations: Rosh Hashana, Sukkot, Chanukah, Purim, Pesach
Summer camp allocations
Remedial teaching and tutoring teenagers for high school exams
Talis and Tefillin for B’nai Mitzvah children
Scholarships for former children of Neve Hanna pursuing academic studies
Renovating housing at Neve Hanna and Rosh Pina
Donate online or make checks payable to: The American Friends of Neve Hanna
Mail your check to: American Friends of Neve Hanna, PO Box 640685, Oakland Gardens, NY 11364-0685
Please contribute generously to Neve Hanna so more young Israeli eyes can light up with joy, learning, and physical and emotional health.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GIVING:
- Become a Friend of Neve Hanna: $180
- Therapy: $360 per child for one month
- Extracurricular Activities: $500/child
- Provide a Bar/Bat Mitzvah study & celebration: $1,000/child
- Academic Tutoring: $2,500 per child per year
- Therapy: $3,500 per child per year
- The Library: $25,000 per year
- Ziv Neurim: $25,000+ per year
You must be logged in to post a comment.