The children of Neve Hanna are the future of Israel. They come from every sector of the country, from every community. They have a lot to offer but need you to help them reach their full potential. Donations of all sizes are welcome with gratitude and are tax deductible. AFNH is a 501C tax exempt organization.
Donate online or make checks payable to: The American Friends of Neve Hanna
Mail your check to: American Friends of Neve Hanna, PO Box 640685, Oakland Gardens, NY 11364-0685
Neve Hanna is a supportive caring community providing individualized therapy and learning programs for every child.
Please contribute generously to Neve Hanna so more young Israeli eyes can light up with joy, learning, and physical and emotional health.
At the American Friends of Neve Hanna, we raise funds to maintain and develop the campus, fund birthday parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, provide new clothing, holiday outings, psychological services, social workers, special tutors and religious instruction. American Friends of Neve Hanna provide for the services of Rabbi Liron Levy to educate the children in their spiritual development.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GIVING:
- Become a Friend of Neve Hanna: $180
- Therapy: $360 per child for one month
- Extracurricular Activities: $500/child
- Provide a Bar/Bat Mitzvah study & celebration: $1,000/child
- Housing Renovation: $1,500
- Academic Tutoring: $2,500 per child per year
- Therapy: $3,500 per child per year
- New Playground Equipment: $5,000
- New Library: $25,000 per year
- Expansion of the Greenhouse for Environmental Education: $25,000