The children of Neve Hanna are the future of Israel. They come from every sector of the country, from every community. They have a lot to offer but need you to help them reach their full potential. Donations of all sizes are welcome with gratitude and are tax deductible. AFNH is a 501C tax exempt organization.
Donate online or make checks payable to: The American Friends of Neve Hanna
Mail your check to: American Friends of Neve Hanna, PO Box 640685, Oakland Gardens, NY 11364-0685
Neve Hanna is a supportive caring community providing individualized therapy and learning programs for every child.
Please contribute generously to Neve Hanna so more young Israeli eyes can light up with joy, learning, and physical and emotional health.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GIVING:
- New Cultural Center: $150,000
- Safety Needs; smoke detectors, wireless intercom, sprinklers, fire stairs, fence: $100,000
- Bakery Expansion and New Equipment: $50,000
- New Greenhouse for Environmental Education: $25,000
- Renovation of the Neve Hanna Kitchen: $15,000
- New Playground Equipment: $5,000
- Academic Tutoring: $2,500 per child per year
- Therapy: $3,500 per child per year
- Housing Renovation: $1,400
- Provide a Bar/Bat Mitzvah study & celebration: $900/child
- Extracurricular Activites: $400/child
- Therapy: $350 per child for one month
- Become a Friend of Neve Hanna: $180